cardedge+ edge connectors
One of EDAC’s original product families, the Cardedge+ family of card edge connectors has grown to become one the largest offerings available in the market. Available in several contacts spacings, with multiple options for contact terminations, plating thicknesses and mounting styles, providing our customers more flexibility with their designs.
CARD EDGE CONNECTORS
- Card Edge connectors available in excess of 350,000 standard parts, and capabilities to produce custom variations.
- Contact spacings of 0.050", 0.100", 0.125", 0.150", 0.156" and 0.200" selective gold plating on contact mating area or gold all over with nickel under plating
- PCB thru-hole, wire wrap, solder eyelet, extender board tail, and other specialized contact options
- From 2 to 188 contacts in single, bridged, and dual rows with or without card supports
PRESSFIT CARD EDGE CONNECTORS
- 0.100” (2.54mm) to 0.156” (3.96mm) contact spacing.
- Single or dual row up to 150 contacts
- Press fit compliant section for gas tight connection and solderless operations
- Accepts between and in contact polarizing keys.
- Low profile or high-profile body available
- Contact termination options include PC tail or wire wrap.
- Tools available for installation, contact removal, flat rock press to board.
METAL TO METAL CARD EDGE CONNECTORS
- EDACON hermaphroditic contact mating design
- High shock and vibration resistance with 10 amp current rating
- 0.200" (5.08mm) contact spacing X 0.125" (3.18mm) row spacing with staggered grid
- Plug termination is a PC tail.
- Receptacle terminations include PC tail, wire hole and wire wrap
HIGH TEMPERATURE CARD EDGE CONNECTORS
- 6-88 contacts in single or dual row
- 5 amps contact rating.
- Wide variety of mounting options
- Standard PC tail, 90 degree bend or wire wrap contacts
- Diallyl Phthalate or Polyphenylene Sulfide high temp material
HIGH SPEED CARD EDGE CONNECTORS
- PCIE 3.0 available in 20 to 200 contacts
- SAS available 29 or 68 contacts
- Data transmissions up to 21 Gbps
- Vertical or right-angle orientations
- SMT or Press-Fit terminations
- SAS 3.0 and PCIE 3.0 compliant
Standard card edge connectors
Pressfit card edge connectors
Metal to metal card edge connectors
High Temperature card edge connectors
High Speed card edge connectors