EDAC Rack & Panel connectors offer a high reliability connection, ideal where many wires are interconnected to a panel. Available in seven body sizes ranging from 14 to 120 contact positions. The hermaphroditic contact design provides a gas tight connection with superior shock and vibration resistance. Ease of mating is facilitated with the use of an actuating screw and lock nut.
- Industry standard connector with highly dependable contacts
- Hermaphroditic contact design for no-fail interconnections
- Gold over nickel plating for wire hole, PCB, wire-wrap and crimp contacts
- In sizes of 14 to 120 positions, with actuating screw or locknut and polarizing hardware Plastic and metal covers with cable clamps for strain relief.
- Tools available for contact installation, removal, crimping and polarization.
Rectangular Connector Covers
- Available in metal (die-cast zinc finished with grey enamel paint) or plastic (green polycarbonate) material.
- Covers with top and side entry cable clamp.
- Orientation of clamp on metal covers may be changed by the customer.
- Versatile metal cover design permits assembly or disassembly after cabling is complete.
- 516 covers also accommodates 519 series connectors.
- Screws for securing cover to 516 or 519 series connectors supplied.
- RoHS Compliant & UL