- Can be used with 0.062" (1.57mm), 0.093" (2.36mm) or 0.125" (3.125mm) board thickness.
- Available in 50 and 64 positions.
- Variety of mounting options available.
- Intermateable with comparable series connectors.
- Applications include data control systems, telecom interconnect and electronic instrumentation
- Mounting Posts Provide Positive Location and Retention
- UL Approved.
- RoHS Compliant
- Insulator Material: Glass filled thermoplastic UL 94V-0, Color: Blue
- Contact Material: Copper Alloy
- Contact Plating: Gold Plating on contact area and Tin Plating on tails with Nickel underplating all over
- Shell Material: Steel - Nickel Plated
- Current Rating: 5 Amps AC/DC Continuous. Is not "hot swapable"
- Contact Resistance: 30 milliohms maximum
- Withstand Voltage: 1200 VAC rms
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megohms minimum at 500 V DC, operating voltage 250 VAC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +105°C