- Industry standard rack and panel connectors with high reliability contacts.
- Hermaphroditic contacts provide extremely reliable connection.
- Gold over nickel contact plating in thru-hole PCB, wirewrap, crimp or wire hole styles.
- Crimp contacts can be ordered separately in bulk or on reel for automated insertion. (1800 per reel)
- Contacts may be ordered separately for pre-wired or select position assembly.
- From 20 to 120 pins, with actuator, polarizing and locknut options.
- Plastic and metal hoods available with cable clamps for strain relief.
- UL Recognized
- .150 (3.81) Contact Spacing x .130 (3.30) or .150 (3.81) Row Spacing with Staggered Grid
- •Plug and Receptacle available with 20, 38, 56, 90 or 120 contact sizes
- •Edacon hermaphroditic contact mating design
- •Contact termination options include: Crimp, P.C. Tail, Wire Hole, Wire Wrap, & Taper Tail
- •Mating and unmating simplified with actuating screws
- •Optional covers with side or top entry cable clamp in plastic or metal material available for all connector sizes
- •Versatile metal cover design permits assembly or disassembly after cabling is complete plus cable entry style flexability
- Actuating screws, locknuts, polarizing hardware, covers and contacts suitable for either plug or receptacle
- Polarizing hardware adjustable for 288 mating combinations
- Tools available for contact installation, removal, and crimping and polarizing changes
- Insulator Material: Diallyl Phthalate or Thermoplastic Polyester, UL 94V-0, Color: Green, or Polycarbonate, Colour: Grey
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze Alloy CA-510
- •Contact Plating: Gold over nickel for entire contact
- •Cover Material: Polycarbonate, •Color: Green, or Die-Cast Zinc, finished with grey enamel paint
- •Current Rating: 8.5 Amperes
- •Contact Resistance: 10 Milliohms maximum
- •Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 2000V AC rms at sea level
- •Insulation Resistance: 5000 Megohms minimum
- •Operating Temperature: -65 to +125 degrees C
- •Insertion and Withdrawal Force: 2 to 16 oz (0.56 to 4.45N) per contact position