- Combined functionality of series A00 :RJ45 Cat.5 Jacks with the signal capabilities of independent LED's mounted within the jack housing.
- Each jack can have one or two LED's.
- LED's available as either a single color with matching colored lens, or as a bi-color variant that utilizes a clear lens.
- Bi-color LED's can be made to change color simply by reversing the voltage polarity.
- Custom LED color combinations are available, as well as, the selective loading of contacts, custom contact plating and special shielding.
- Right angle jacks can be made with a larger housing that allows custom specified filter components
- FCC Compliance: Part 68 Sub Part F
- Applications: Telecommunications, Broadcast, Data Products
- Performance: Cat3 (10 Base-T), Cat5 (10/100 Base-T), Cat 5e (10/100/1000 Base-T) or Gigabit Ethernet
- RoHS Compliant
- Housing Material: PBT Polyester, UL 94V-0
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Contact Plating: Gold Plating on contact area and Tin Plating on tails with Nickel underplating all over
- Current Rating: 1.5A @25°C
- Voltage Rating: 125V AC
- Contact Resistance: 20 mΩ maximum
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000VAC
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ minimum
- Durability: 750 cycles minimum
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Wave Soldering Process: 260°C ± 5°C, 5~10 Seconds