Magnetic Jacks / A6X
- Magnetic Jacks are RJ45 modular jacks with integrate network magnetics.
- Combined connectivity with signal conditioning, electro magnetic interference suppression and isolation.
- These parameters were previously performed by separate and discrete magnetic components mounted on the PC board.
- Available as single or stacked multiport options.
- 10/100 or 1000 Base T options - full IEEE 802.0 compliance.
- Integrated Magnetics - provides signal integrity, DC isolation and PHY chip protection.
- Integrated Design - reduces component inventory and process costs.
- Spring fingers on shells - guaranteed advanced EMI/RMI suppression.
- LED option available - visual indication of port status and activity information.
- Tab up or Down options - complete design for board and unit compatibility.
- Other options available - contact Edac for more information.
- Insertion Loss: -1.0 dB @ 100MHz (typical)
- Return Loss: -13.5 dB @ 100MHz (typical)
- Common mode refection: @ 1-100MHz: -30dB (typical)
- Cross talk: @ 1-100MHz: -35dB (typical)
- Inductance: @ 100KHz/0.1V, 8ma DC. Bias: 350uH Min.
- Housing: Thermoplastic, UL94VO Black
- Contacts: Phosphor Bronze Gold plated over Nickel, Solder Tails Tin plated over Nickel
- Shield: Copper Alloy, Nickel Plated